We’ve been on a journey at USAGov to reimagine how we deliver content to our users. And we’re excited to announce that we just released beta.USA.gov and beta.USA.gov en Español to the public!
The beta sites are:
- Human-centered: Our focus is on user needs first, based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Actionable: Buttons, process lists, tables, and other USWDS components and best practices now offer visual cues of how to accomplish tasks.
- Interactive: We piloted interactive tools that allow visitors to find their elected officials and determine where to report various scams.
- Accessible: We designed shorter topic-focused pages for easier viewing on mobile devices, structured headings for easy scanning, and descriptive hyperlinks.
- Iterative: Feedback from users and website analytics will drive improvements along the way.
This launch is the first step in making it easier for people to get answers to their government questions. These beta sites are a space to test new concepts and reach the public in ways that we never have. That includes partnering with other agencies to build new services that enhance customer experience.
Follow our journey here on the blog, where we’ll share what we’re learning and building. And visit beta.USA.gov and beta.USA.gov en Español to see how we’re changing, and to leave your feedback.