News From Our Blog

Legal Help for Low-Income Families

The Legal Services Corporation (LSC) helps low-income families with legal problems, such as housing and foreclosure cases, family law, and consumer issues. 

Assistance from LSC is free if your income and assets are not over a certain level. Learn more about who is eligible for LSC services.

Asked by Anonymous

How can I get free legal representation and advice so my daughter and I can move out of state trying to avoid a huge battle with my ex-husband

There are a number of ways to find and get affordable help from a lawyer. You may want to start by contacting your local Legal Services Corporation office.

Learn more about how to get affordable legal aid.