Image description: The Beatles visited the United States 50 years ago, landing in New York on Feb. 8, 1964.
Still excited about the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles’ Visit to America?
Be sure to check the rest of our series from their historic 1964 visit:
- Screaming fans at New York’s John F. Kennedy airport
- John Lennon & George Harrison wave to the crowd as they exit the plane
- Paul McCartney approves of fans’ signs
- Hamming it up at an airport press conference
- Mugging for photographers in Central Park
What’s your earliest Beatles memory?