Share Your Ideas with the White House
The White House will soon be launching a new program called “We the People” to give you the chance to share your ideas directly with the administration.
On Whitehouse.gov, you will be able to create or sign a petition seeking action by the federal government. Then you can encourage your friends and family to sign the petition as well.
If a petition receives enough signatures, it will be reviewed by the administration’s policy experts and an official response will be issued. The President will also answer some of the petitions himself.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.