Shopping for a Bank
Getting a mortgage, checking account, or credit card with the most favorable terms is like finding a good deal on anything else: you need to shop around.
But knowing what to look for in an escrow account or overdraft program isn’t like trying on shoes. Bank products come with confusing terms, fine print, and potentially hefty obligations. A quick read that will put you on the right track is the Shop and Save…at the Bank: A Buyer’s Guide to the Right Loan, Credit Card or Deposit Account.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.