Keep Track of Your Preventative Care with this Checklist
These days we have checklists for just about everything. Have you considered one for preventive care services to help you and your family stay healthy?
Take this checklist to your doctor to find out what preventive services are right for you. It spells out the Medicare covered preventive services and helps you keep track of when you received a particular test, screening, or service, as well as when you are due for your next one.
These services ranging from smoking cessation counseling and flu shots to a yearly “wellness” visit, are offered free of charge to patients covered by Medicare.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.