Image description: According to the Centers for Disease Control, colorectal cancer is the second leading cancer killer among men and women in the United States, after lung cancer. But about 1 in 3 adults is not getting screened for colorectal cancer as recommended by the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force (USPSTF).
This infographic helps you pick the right screening test for you.
You can find the full text of this graphic from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.