News From Our Blog

I would like information about apartments for seniors

Asked by an anonymous Tumblr user.

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development has information and programs to help seniors find an apartment.

If you have questions about your specific situation, you can talk with a HUD-approved housing counselor.