News From Our Blog

I’m British & have a UK driving license, is it just the International Driving License I’d need to drive in the US while on holiday?

Asked by James on Twitter.

You’ll need an IDP (International Driving Permit) and should check with the state where you plan to drive. This page on Foreign Visitors Driving in the U.S. should help.