Image description: The Beatles visited the United States 50 years ago, landing in New York on Feb. 8, 1964.
Still excited about the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles’ Visit to America?
Be sure to check the rest of our series from their historic 1964 visit:
- Screaming fans at New York’s John F. Kennedy airport
- John Lennon & George Harrison wave to the crowd as they exit the plane
- Paul McCartney approves of fans’ signs
- Hamming it up at an airport press conference
- Mugging for photographers in Central Park
What’s your earliest Beatles memory?
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.