Image description: Meet and talk with scientists, weather forecasters and hurricane hunter pilots and others who work to understand our environment, protect life and property, and conserve and protect natural resources at NOAA’s open house.
The event will be Saturday, Feb. 15, at NOAA’s location in Silver Spring, Md.
There will be free activities, including engaging guest presentations, interactive exhibits, and hands-on activities for ages 5 and up, and early birds get a chance to take a tour of the National Weather Service’s Operations Center and NOAA Exploration Command Center.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.