If you have a smart phone or other mobile device, you may download and use apps. Mobile apps allow you to play games; get turn-by-turn directions; and access news, books, weather, music, or videos.
Apps can be so convenient that you might download them without thinking about how they’re paid for, what information they gather from your device, and who gets that information. Before you download a mobile app, consider these questions.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.