Do you recognize this gown?
First Lady Michelle Obama’s second inaugural gown is now on display at the National Museum of American History
The ruby-colored chiffon gown designed by Jason Wu is on loan from the White House and will replace the First Lady’s first inaugural gown on display for a year. This special loan coincides with the centennial of the original first ladies exhibition at the Smithsonian.
Enjoy more First Lady’s gowns here: http://americanhistory.si.edu/firstladies-interactive/the-fashionable-first-lady-text.html
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.