Join a Twitter Chat and Learn about Affordable Cervical Cancer Prevention Options
Cervical cancer is preventable in most cases. However, for many women, especially women of color, immigrant women, and LGBTQ persons, the care they need to prevent and treat cervical cancer is out of reach financially
You can learn about affordable prevention options during a Twitter chat on Jan. 16 at 2 p.m. ET.
To ask your questions and follow the conversation, use the hashtag #OurSalud and learn about resources from experts at the White House, the Department of Health and Human Services and more.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.