Ask President Obama a Question
President Obama will hold the first ever Twitter Town Hall this afternoon at 2:00pm ET. Anytime today, ask President Obama a question about jobs or the economy on Twitter, using the hashtag #AskObama; then follow @townhall for updates.
You will also be able to follow the live stream from the White House as Obama answers questions from across the country in a live event moderated by Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.