Get Calculators and Worksheets to Evaluate Your Finances
Use calculators and worksheets on Investor.gov to help evaluate your finances.
Here are just a few of the tools you’ll find:
- 401(k) and IRA Required Minimum Distribution Calculator: After age 70½, you are generally required to start withdrawing money from your IRAs and 401(k)s. Find out the minimum amount you’ll need to withdraw, depending on your age and the value of your accounts.
- Compound Interest Calculator: Find out how much your money can grow, using the power of compound interest.
- Social Security Retirement Estimator: Get personalized benefit estimates to help you plan for retirement.
- Worksheet for Determining Your Net Worth: Use this worksheet to list your assets and debts.
- Worksheet for Tracking Your Income and Expenses: Keeping track of your income and expenses will help you stay on track with your financial goals.
Once you know your current financial situation, you’ll be in a better position to plan for the future.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.