Image description: U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Bryce Benton, an aircraft electrical and environmental technician with the 149th Maintenance Squadron, performs maintenance on an Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft.
The squadron was responsible for repairing and maintaining a fleet of 23 F-16s, all of which required routine maintenance every 300 flying hours.
Photo by Airman 1st Class Krystal Ardrey, U.S. Air Force.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.