News From Our Blog

Tuition Help: Job Retraining and Vocational Education

To determine what help is available to pay for vocational or technical training, contact your school’s financial aid office. They provide information on loans, grants, scholarships, and application procedures.

You may also contact:

  • Your local employment office - This office provides information on available training programs, costs, and payment options.
  • Your state department of education - This department provides information on available state-sponsored programs and referrals to local sources of funding.
  • The Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE) - This office provides information on federally-funded vocational and adult education programs.

Employment for Veterans
If you are a veteran, contact the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), which offers many programs designed to help you.