Tuition Help: Job Retraining and Vocational Education
To determine what help is available to pay for vocational or technical training, contact your school’s financial aid office. They provide information on loans, grants, scholarships, and application procedures.
You may also contact:
- Your local employment office - This office provides information on available training programs, costs, and payment options.
- Your state department of education - This department provides information on available state-sponsored programs and referrals to local sources of funding.
- The Office of Vocational and Adult Education (OVAE) - This office provides information on federally-funded vocational and adult education programs.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.