How to Sign Up for the ‘Do Not Call’ Registry and What to do if You keep Getting Calls
Register with the National “Do Not Call” Registry
- Online at DoNotCall.gov.
- By telephone at 1-888-382-1222 or TTY: 1-866-290-4236.
If you have already signed up for the “Do Not Call” Registry and would now like to have your name and phone number removed from the list, you can call 1-888-382-1222 from the telephone number you want deleted. They will remove your number from the Registry within 24 hours.
Registered and Still Getting Calls
Telemarketers should stop calling you after your phone number has been on the “Do Not Call” Registry for 31 days. If you receive a telemarketing call after 31 days, file a complaint online with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or by phone at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).
You may also file a complaint if you receive a call that used a recorded message instead of a live person, even if your phone number is not on the Registry.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.