The Bill that Re-Opened the Government and Raised the Debt Limit
Yesterday Congress passed Continuing Appropriations Act, 2014 (H.R. 2775) to fund the government through January 15 and raise the debt limit through February 7, allowing the country to pay its bills. The President signed it into law.
We’re happy to be back and ready to share helpful government information with you again.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.