Find Advice For Talking to Your Kids About Money During Tuesday’s Live Event
Looking for advice on how to talk to your kids about money? Join Kids.gov and CFPB today at 1pm ET for a Twitter chat and get your questions answered!
Follow along on Twitter with the hashtag #moneytalk. You can also find updates on the Kids.gov Twitter page: www.twitter.com/kidsgov
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.