Find out how the Affordable Care Act could give you more choices for health insurance coverage. Enrollment begins on October 1, 2013 in the Health Insurance Marketplace at HealthCare.gov.
But don’t wait - you can get ready now. Explore and share this information to learn how you and your family may be eligible for new, more affordable health care options and benefits.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.