Explore America’s Scenic Byways
If you’re going on road trip, check out America’s Scenic Byways as you plan your routes.
The National Scenic Byway System is comprised of specially designated roads in the 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Many of these roads offer breathtaking views and got their designation based on archaeological cultural, historic, natural, recreational, and/or scenic qualities.
Before starting off on your trip, be sure your vehicle is in good shape and get tips on how to improve your gas mileage.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.