Image description: U.S. Marines jump out the back of an aircraft while conducting aerial delivery training in Rayong province, Thailand. The exercises, in participation with Royal Thai Marines, are designed to strengthen the ability of the Royal Thai Armed Forces to defend Thailand or respond to regional contingencies.
Photo by Lance Cpl. Todd Michalek, U.S. Marine Corps
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.