Image description: Airmen and soldiers offload a UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter from a C-5 Galaxy airplane at Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan.
The Air Force’s largest airlifter, the C-5 has served the U.S. Air Force since 1969 and continues to provide vital heavy air lift to troops worldwide.
Photo by 1st Lt. Henry Chan, U.S. Army
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.