Help the Men in Your Life Stay Healthy
This week is Men’s Health Week, a great time to remind the men in our lives to take care of themselves by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and scheduling appointments for their preventative screenings.
Men can maintain good health by following certain routines:
- Eat a diet balanced
- Don’t smoke or abuse alcohol
- Go to the doctor and get preventive health exams based on age and medical history.
Preventative screenings can help detect prostate cancer and other cancers and diseases early to expedite treatment and increase chances of recovery.
Learn more about health concerns for men, including disease prevention, mental health and more and share this information with the men in your life.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.