Build a Healthier Diet with Super Tracker
SuperTracker, a free website now with over two million users, can help you plan, analyze, and track your diet and physical activity. It lets you -
Find out what and how much to eat
Track foods, physical activities, and weight
Personalize with goal setting, virtual coaching, and journaling
Based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, SuperTracker identifies how your personal dietary and physical activity choices compare to your recommended amounts. It was built by the Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion (CNPP), a part of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.