Enjoy National Parks with an Annual Pass
If your vacation or weekend plans include visits to national parks and recreation areas, consider getting a National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass.
Benefits of the Pass
The pass provide entrance to more than 2,000 federal recreation sites across the United States. Entrance covers:
- Pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single private vehicle where per-vehicle fees are charged.
- Pass owner and three accompanying individuals ages 16 and older where per-person entrance fees are charged (children under 16 are admitted for free).
Types of Passes
- Annual Pass - It’s $80 (ages 16 years and older) and valid for one year.
- Annual Pass for Military - Members of the U.S. military and their dependents are eligible for a free Annual Pass.
- Senior Pass - It’s $10 and valid for the lifetime of the pass owner. You must be 62 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Access Pass - It’s free for the lifetime of the pass holder with documentation of a permanent disability. You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Volunteer Pass - You can earn this pass with 250 or more hours of volunteer service on public lands. The pass is valid for one year.