Nutritious Summer Meals Available to Children in Need
Free meals (breakfast, lunch or snacks) will be served to children in low-income areas at sites such as neighborhood parks, libraries, schools, places of worship, mobile buses and recreation centers this summer.
To find free summer meals near you, call the toll-free National Hunger Hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY or visit www.whyhunger.org/findfood.
If you work for an organization that serves low-income children, you can learn more about addressing childhood hunger when school is out by watching the Summer Food training videos.
Learn more about the summer meals program.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.