Image description: The National Disabled Veterans Winter Sports Clinic is the worlds largest learn-to-ski, adaptive winter sports rehabilitative event for U.S. military service veterans.
The clinic’s purpose is to motivate veterans with traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, orthopedic amputations, visual impairments, certain neurological problems and other disabilities to live life to the fullest. The clinic, sponsored by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Disabled American Veterans took place in Snowmass, Colo. from March 31 - April 5.
Photo from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.