Find Ways to Support Military Members in Your Community
May honors all members of the United States Military as part of Military Appreciation Month. The national observance is a special time to thank and honor our troops, veterans and their families for their dedication to protecting our country.
This year’s theme of the month-long observance is “The United States Armed Forces: The Strength of the Red, White and Blue.”
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.