News From Our Blog

How can I get a scholarship for a masters degree program in one or your colleges in the USA?

Asked by an anonymous Tumblr user.

EducationUSA, a Department of State website, has helpful information on the steps international undergraduate and graduate students should take to study in the U.S., including information about financial aid.

Learn more about financial aid for international graduate students.