News From Our Blog

I have driving licence issued from Pakistan can I drive car at USA

Asked by Shabir on Facebook.

If you’re planning a visit to the U.S., check the driving rules in the state(s) you’ll be visiting to verify that you can use your non-U.S. driver’s license. You should get an International Driving Permit (IDP), which translates the information contained on your official driver’s license into 10 languages. The U.S. does not issue International Driving Permits to foreign visitors, so you will need to obtain this document in your home country.

Learn more about the requirements for foreign visitors to drive in the United States.