Hangout With Astronauts on the International Space Station
NASA will host a Google+ Hangout Fri., Feb. 22, live from the International Space Station. The hangout will take place from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EST.
You can ask questions about life on the International Space Station to astronauts Kevin Ford, Chris Hadfield, and Tom Marshburn.
NASA will be taking live questions on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ during the hangout. Use the hashtag #askAstro so NASA sees your questions.
Hangouts are limited to 10 people at a time, so NASA is also encouraging fans to submit their video questions ahead of time. Several of these questions will be picked and aired during the hangout when the astronauts answer them live.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.