Protect Your Health in Five Minutes or Less
Learn simple steps you can take to protect your health and safety. Some steps take less than a minute and could save your life or the life of a loved one.
One minute or less:
- Wash your hands
- Protect your skin
- Buckle up
- Check cruise ship inspection scores before you travel
- Place infants back-to-sleep
Five minutes or less:
- Test smoke alarms
- Do a skin and body check
- Make an appointment (for medical exams, screenings, and immunizations)
- Know the signs and symptoms for heart attack and stroke
- Take care of your teeth and gums
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.