News From Our Blog

If you’re interested in helping people in your own community file their taxes, you can volunteer with the IRS through the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) or Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) Programs.

You will receive the necessary training to help low-to-moderate income families with their taxes. Volunteer hours are flexible.

Find out how to apply.