Get a Flu Vaccine – It’s Not Too Late!
Flu season usually peaks in January or February, but it’s gotten off to an early start this year. If you haven’t gotten a flu vaccine yet, consider getting one as soon as you can.
Learn about the flu vaccine, including:
- where you can get it (enter your ZIP code in the Flu Vaccine Finder box)
- what viruses it will protect you against
- the difference between the shot and the nasal spray
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.