Remember to Thank Our Veterans on Sunday
Veterans Day honors those who’ve served in the United States Armed Forces.
Every November 11, a national ceremony is held at Arlington National Cemetery to honor and thank military veterans. Parades, ceremonies, exhibits, and other tributes to veterans also take place in communities throughout the United States.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.