Prepare for Hurricane Sandy
Hurricane Sandy is moving up the eastern coast of the United States. The storm will bring lots of heavy winds and rain, which could lead to flooding in some areas. Make sure you and your family are ready for the storm by using the tips on Ready.gov.
If you’re in an area that will be impacted by the storm, follow the instructions from your state and local emergency management officials.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.