Image description: A LEGO model of the Navy’s Laboratory for Autonomous Systems Research, part of the United States Naval Research Laboratory. The LEGO artist is William Adams, who works by day in the Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence. Some of the robots that he manages are featured in his model, which he built after work hours using 13,400 LEGO pieces.
Photos by Jamie Hartman for the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.