Saturday is National Public Lands Day, Admission is Free to National Parks
Saturday, September 29 is National Public Lands Day. This is the nation’s largest, single-day volunteer event for public lands. Find a volunteer site if you want to help improve our public lands by planting trees and native plants, collecting trash, improving trails, and more.
In honor of National Public Lands Day, all national parks offer free admission. Plan your visit to a national park today.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.