Commemorate the 11th Anniversary of 9/11
Tuesday is the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorists attacks that took the lives of nearly 3,000 people. On the anniversary, please observe a moment of silence at 8:46 AM (EDT) to honor those innocent victims.
Visit 9/11 Commemorations and Memorials to learn about 9/11 as a National Day of Service and Remembrance; get information about memorials in New York, Washington, and Shanksville; and read about continuing security efforts and emergency planning.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.