News From Our Blog

Last week, the Department of Homeland Security began accepting requests for “deferred action” status from people who were brought into the United States as children. Deferred action status would allow these people to remain in the United States and make them eligible to receive a work permit.

Find out if you’re eligible and how to apply for deferred action status at