While hundreds of Olympic athletes are representing America in the 2012 Olympics in London this summer, the White House is sponsoring a “Let’s Move! Olympic Fun Day Meetup” all across America.
On Saturday, July 28th, the first day of the summer Olympics, communities across the country will participate in Olympic-inspired games and activities that promote the 2012 events as well as get people active. The Lets Move! campaign wants to help get Americans moving and having fun in honor of the Olympics kick off.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.