Find Answers to Your Questions About Dealing with Difficult Times
If you’re looking for answers or resources to help in times of need, the Ask program from USDA eXtension may be able to help.
The Ask program lets you submit a specific question and then find answers that could help. If you can’t find an answer in the extensive database of frequently asked questions, you can submit your question to an expert and receive an answer within 48 hours.
Experts are available to answer your questions on a variety of topics including:
- Financial issues
- Military families needs
- Personal finance and more
To learn about other free resources to help you no matter what your financial situation, visit our page.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.