Get Help in Difficult Financial Times
If times are tough for you and your family, we can help connect you with the tools and information you need to get back on your feet.
We’re launching “Help for Difficult Financial Times" today, and for the next five weeks, we will highlight government resources with a focus on jobs, housing, credit, family, and health that you can use to make your life easier.
Examples of highlighted information include
- how to apply for unemployment benefits and food stamps
- where to get credit counseling
- how to avoid foreclosure
- where to find free or low-cost care.
You can also find this information in Spanish at GobiernoUSA.gov.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.