How to Put Your Mail On Hold
The U.S. Postal Service can hold your mail if you plan to be away for three or more days (up to 30 days).
When you fill out a request for Hold Mail Service, you’ll need to enter the start and end dates and indicate whether you prefer to pick up your accumulated mail or have it delivered.
If you’ll be away for more than 30 days, the U.S. Postal Service offers mail forwarding options.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.