Image description: Sled dogs rest near Mount McKinley in Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska.
Denali is the only national park in America with a working kennel. Sled dogs perform essential wintertime duties in a vast expanse of designated wilderness area. Learn more about the sled dogs. You can also watch the sled dog puppies webcam.
Photo from the National Park Service
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.