Image description: Soldiers assigned to the 53rd Transportation Battalion, 7th Sustainment Brigade, Fort Eustis, VA prepare to return home from Kuwait upon completion of an eight-month deployment. The battalion proved crucial support to the successful transfer of equipment and supplies out of Iraq as part of the troop drawdown last December.
Photo by Spc. Jhansene Lopez, 53rd Transportation Battalion
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.