Get Your Free Healthy Women’s Action Kit
For National Women’s Health Week, we partnered with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Women’s Health to create the Healthy Women’s Action Kit. This kit provides the information you need to:
- Manage your cholesterol, blood pressure and risk for diabetes
- Stay safe using cosmetics and getting tattoos
- Recognize and avoid online health scams
- Confidently talk to your doctor about menopause and hormones
- Find the stop-smoking method that can work for you
- And more!
Get a free kit for yourself and for the women in your life.
You can also read the publications online, download them to your computer and print them.
We welcome your comments if you are 13 or older, and hope that our conversations here will be polite. You are responsible for the content of your comments.
We do not discriminate against any views, but may delete any of the following:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, or racist comments
- comments that threaten or harm the reputation of any person or organization
- advertisements or solicitations of any kind
- comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- multiple off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted
- personal information including, but not limited to, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, or identification numbers
In short: be nice and add to the discussion. If you continually violate this policy, we may limit your ability to comment in the future. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please e-mail us.